Graduate Image Processing Software Developer (London)
We are looking to strengthen our software team with developers who are interested in working on image processing within the creative industries.
FilmLight has a strong history of working with graduates to post-docs who would like to make the move from academia to a technology company. In some cases, we've taken them all the way through to winning Academy Scientific and Technical Awards.
The role is within a team and would ideally require:
- Excellent engineering skills in a C/C++/Linux/OSX environment.
- GPU development in OpenGL/OpenCL/CUDA.
- Flexibility to adapt to existing code base.
- Real-time performance tuning.
- Experience of low-level implementation of complex 2D rendering and compositing operations.
We understand that any or all of these requirements may not be reasonable skill expectations for this stage of your career. More important to us is a background in image processing and a strong desire to engage in film production, post-production or visual effects. If this applies to you, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
To apply for this position, send your CV to [email protected].
No agencies please.
Find out more about working for FilmLight in our PDF:
Science Careers at FilmLight