Junior Systems Support Engineer (Los Angeles)
We are looking to strengthen our support and system integration team in Los Angeles, which supports our colour correction hardware and software at high-end post production facilities.
The Systems Support Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Remote and on-site technical support from the LA office
- Troubleshooting hardware or software faults
- Installation of new systems
- Assisting with the integration of third party products and networks
- Stock management and processing RMA replacements
The ideal candidate’s profile might include:
- Sound knowledge of Linux-based systems, software and networking
- Experience with diagnosis and repair of computer hardware faults
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with non-technical operators
- Able to manage one's own schedule
- Knowledge of current post-production equipment and workflows
We would expect candidates to have an interest in the film and television industry, and to want to be involved in working with our clients. If you are interested in working in a creative space in Hollywood, please send us your details.
To apply for this position, send your CV to [email protected].
No agencies please.