Quality and Test Engineer (London)
FilmLight’s range of products encompass creative colour through production from camera to dailies, VFX and editorial through to the grading suite.
The successful delivery of each product requires constantly updated software releases; this allows our customers to be successful in a creative industry where new demands arrive on a daily basis. To add to this, all of our applications must continue to interwork in a consistent and repeatable manner with each revision. To help us achieve this complex and multi-faceted task, and improve the products as we go, we need to increase the size of our quality control team.
We understand you are unlikely to have all of the following skills but a combination of some of them, together with a drive to help us bring revolutionary products to our creative professional customers, is exactly what we are looking for.
- Familiarity with Linux and macOS.
- Ability to configure and test complex network topographies.
- Capable of scripting (Perl/Python/bash) batch operations.
- Experience of post-production, in grading, dailies, editing and/or VFX applications.
- An eye for analysing the quality of images.
- Able to generate accurate, detailed reports of software issues.
- Strong attention to detail together with a methodical work practice.
To apply for this position, send your CV to [email protected].
No agencies please.