Junior/Graduate Technical Author (London)
We are looking to strengthen our documentation team in London, and are seeking a junior or graduate technical author. The position would suit someone who is computer literate and a fast learner, and has excellent written communication skills.
The position involves:
- interview developers
- use our products to understand the applications you’ll be writing about
- write clear and detailed instruction manuals for our customers
The ideal candidate’s profile would include:
- able to demonstrate clear communication skills and convey factual information clearly and concisely
- meticulous attention to detail
- an ability to grasp and structure large amounts of information and anticipate our customers’ knowledge gaps
- experience with Framemaker or similar products (such as MadCap Flare) would be useful but is not essential, as would experience with graphics applications like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
An interest in the film and television industry would also be useful, or at least an appreciation of beautiful images.
If you are interested in developing your technical documentation skills within a relaxed Georgian house in central London, please send us your details.
To apply for this position, send your CV to [email protected].
No agencies please.