Colour Online: Baselight Q&A
Use the white dots on the video play bar to navigate to a specific question.
- What would be the recommended layer stack for using matte channels in an OpenEXR?
- Can we work scene-referred while retaining the flat-log-look as the starting point? Can there be a look which will emulate the flat look?
- How does VFX versioning work if I have a date folder within my directory structure?
- Is Shot/VFX versioning based on Timecode or frame count?
- What is the best way to handle Video Levels in Baselight?
- I need to render H264 from Baselight. The image quality of the render is not sufficient. What can I do about it?
- How do you stabilise images in Baselight?
- Can you demonstrate adjusting the advanced parameters of the Denoise tool and describe what each does?
I have found the Denoise tool to be a little challenging to work with and would love an in-depth look at it. I love the results when they work, but I find it tough to troubleshoot this tool when it doesn’t work exactly how I’d expect.
- I heard you can grade HDR and SDR at the same time using two monitors next to each other. This is awesome, how can I do this?
- How can you update the file path of a bunch of clips to a different location?
- When can we expect OFX Support in Daylight?
- Is there a way to get an image output on the UI Monitor?
- Is FilmLight working on integrated Remote Grading capabilities?
- Does Baselight Support Final Cut Pro X-XML?
- Where is FilmLight regarding ACES 1.2 including AMF and CLF?