The filmlight.ltd.uk website is owned and operated by FilmLight Ltd.
The FilmLight name and logos are registered trademarks and may not be used without written permission.
All copyright, trademark rights, database rights, patent rights and any other intellectual property rights in text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, data and information displayed on, or available from, filmlight.ltd.uk. This includes the organisation and layout of the sites and the underlying software that's owned by us or our licensors and suppliers.
These materials are available for your personal use only, and may not be copied, modified, altered, published, broadcasted, distributed, sold or transferred without our written permission.
FilmLight try to ensure that the content and information on filmlight.ltd.uk site is as accurate as possible.
When using the FilmLight website you will need to agree to the following terms and conditions:
- not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the sites;
- to be entirely responsible for and keep secret any password used by you;
- not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication;
- not to threaten, harass, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals' privacy rights;
- not to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent orders, bookings or request for services;
- not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the sites or any private or member account areas on the sites;
- not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of FilmLight.
Links to other sites
We may provide links to other websites, resources, advertisements or sponsorships either directly or through our contractual partners. When you leave the FilmLight website it means that we will not be responsible or liable for the content, advertising or products or services available from such sites or, for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with the operators of those sites.
FilmLight ensure that all personal information collected is kept private and protected and follows the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like to contact us please visit Locations. This will give you contact details for all our offices worldwide, so if you have a general or customer-service related enquiry details can be submitted. Alternatively, use our Contact Form.
When you grant permission, FilmLight will then send you details of promotions, competitions, and information about our products and services. When you use the contact form, we clearly state:
"Please tick the box if you'd like to receive FilmLight updates and information."
We may use personal information collected by us when you complete a transaction through our Web Store for the purposes of providing you with effective customer support services. Your personal information will not be shared with other third parties, other than within our trusted reseller partner network, except:
- as required by law
- if you're a prize winner
- if you've requested specific information
Please be aware that our website may contain links to other websites — these sites may have different privacy and security policies. FilmLight do not have any control over them, and take no responsibility for information distributed by them.
Outside the EU
Countries outside the European Union may have a lower standard of protection for personal information than that required by the Data Protection Act 1998. If it is necessary to transfer your data to a company based outside the EU (e.g. for the purpose of completing a contract for your benefit) then FilmLight will make every effort to ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.